View Single Post
Old 12-15-2017, 10:47 PM
LindaL100
Obsessed Fan

Alex:

Well I think Jordan and the other writers certainly had an idea in their heads about how their writing was going to play out to a certain extent, I mean they did write the screenplays themselves, so they should've had some understanding of what they were trying to convey to the audience in their writing. But you just don't know how things would turn out when you try to translate what's written on paper onto the screen in live action, because it's so different, as I mentioned before, sometimes certain things that's written in the scripts don't necessarily translate well onto the screen, and often the opposite can happen, and you also have to consider the chemistry between the actors...so you really don't know how things written in the scripts would turn out in live action until the actual filming begins. I think the chemistry between Francois and Holly was just so incredible that they really surprised Jordan and their performances far exceeded Jordan's initial expectations in terms of Cesare & Lu's relationship. So I think basically Francois and Holly just sold the incest plotline too well as far as Jordan was concerned, but for me and I'm sure to many other fans, they portrayed their characters and the incest so perfectly they might've been "too" perfect for Jordan though.

Arinna: thanks for the gif

Last edited by LindaL100; 12-16-2017 at 12:25 AM