View Single Post
Old 12-14-2017, 12:48 AM
Slayerette89
Obsessed Fan

Tftnt!

This ep was at least on the eventful side so not a complete snoozefest.

I agree that the BH reveal was very underwhelming and that this is probably not the end of the story. Jughead’s voiceover seemed to heavily imply it too.

- Cheryl was an entertaining type of cray-cray again.
- The Blossoms on the whole were entertaining with their campy gothic vibes. “You should have drowned her like a kitten” or whatever it is that grandma Blossom said.
- Toni is still super pretty and cool.
- Sparks of the Jughead I like seemed to be there in the first scene when he was writing his bad prose and scoffing at Secret Santa.
- Josie’s and Kevin’s voices sounded very nice in that song they were singing. This is the second song on this show I actually liked (the first one being the one Pussycats did way back in early s1 [google tells me it was called All for Me]).

Mehs and dislikes:
- Cole’s emoting is hit or miss, the latter being far more common imo (which, I know, is an unpopular opinion, given a lot of ppl seem to love his acting). Wasn’t feeling his heavy emotional moments this ep at all. He was really good somewhere towards the end of last season when he was practically homeless and trying to call his mom only to be further let down. So he does have it in him to be convincing, it just doesn’t come out too often.
- Jughead going dark is an interesting idea, but mutilating ppl is taking it too far for my taste. Wish they hadn’t gone there. I was really looking forward to his sl with the Serpents but so far I haven't been enjoying it much outside of his interactions with Toni. Maybe it gets better.
- Romance drama. Idc who dates whom, they all bore me anyway, but Beronica better be ok. If things get messy between them I’m going to really hate it.
Slayerette89 is offline   Reply With Quote