View Single Post
Old 12-13-2017, 02:54 PM
HReaper
New Fan

Hello!

Do you know if rtrompert is still active here? Or if I can reach him somehow? This may sound very unlikely, but I think I've talked to him online on IRC nearly 15 years ago. We were both always trying to get the latest TV airings of Dawson's Creek from the United States at that time. (Season 6 was still running...)

rtrompert, if you are reading this: I still have the translation you needed help with! I also found some very old logs from our favourite DC channel, which cover some time from September 2001 until January 2002. We're both in there! Not talking that much (and not to each other, that was about 2 years later...), but we were there!

Greetings from Germany!

---

Since I haven't talked about music in Dawson's Creek yet: I like so many scenes! But this is one of my favourites of all time:

In 3x03, Pacey is really drunk and visiting Joey at work. When the scene starts, you can hear "Speak Of The Devil" from Chris Isaak. Whenever I watch it, I feel very sorry for Pacey on the one hand. He is really hurt because of Andie/the breakup. But on the other hand it's so funny! The very moment when the picture of him and Andie is going under water - it's genius!