View Single Post
Old 12-13-2017, 09:05 AM
all2him1
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
From the Bustle article...

Where Jane and Rafael go from there will be addressed in upcoming episodes. "It’s funny, because the episode we’re about to shoot, there’s a line where Jane and Rafael are discussing with the family what’s going to happen, what the dynamic will be," Camil teases. He also says that "everybody has an opinion" about Jane and Rafael's relationship, especially Rogelio, but Jane, obviously, shuts them down.

"It’s going to get complicated with Jane and Rafael when it comes to Mateo’s dynamic," Camil adds. "That’s something they’re going to be exploring in the future." He also says Jane and Rafael's possible romance is a story that's being developed right now by Urman and the writers, making it sound like their relationship is a primary focus.

"I think we have read like two episodes or three after the one you saw," he explains. "Jennie Urman and her amazing writers, they’re still in the process of addressing Jane and Rafael [and] if they’re going to get back together, or no, or yes, or how they’re going to do it with Mateo, is this good for Mateo or not?"
I didn't put this in spoiler tags, because I thought it was kinda general (hopefully). I hope Jane tells her family they are 2 adults capable of making the choice that works for them. I can see the moment being comic relief.

Sidenote: Gina is directing one of the next episodes, so yay!