View Single Post
Old 12-12-2017, 06:08 PM
SydneyO
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatB (View Post)
I agree with most of this. The crossover, was what it was but I was not as upset at you. I don't think. I would love to see an alt earth episode again. I agree with you about the two parter in season two. I loved that!! But what I really want is a future episode. I want to know about Dawn and what's going on. Maybe she comes back and in telling Bary and Iris, why she came, we get to see her story, which is in the future? Anyway, a girl can dream.

I've always wanted an episode that takes place in the future 20+ years from now! Not like the one in s3 where Iris is dead and team flash is dismantled, but one where everything is perfect. Barry is retired and of course still married to Iris raising their teenage twins, fully powered Kid Flash and Vibe, Flash museum honoring Barry's heroics for all those yrs (central city will know he's the Flash). Now that Dawn is here they could easily write a story where she needs our Barry's help with something in the future. It could be so epic. Huge missed opportunity if they never do it.

I've always been Iris West-Allen. I've always been yours.