View Single Post
Old 12-12-2017, 08:51 AM
destroyer of worlds
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonny1 (View Post)
Thanks Sarah ... it means so much to me that you all are posting with me and accept me, although I'm so much older than you all

I be neutral in that conflict ... we've heard what Ricky has said about it and also what Jason has said about his reasons to let Lincoln die, because Ricky has accepted the offer to play the main role in another show
We don't know what really happened between Ricky and Jason, so I don't judge one of them
I honestly take Ricky's side in the story simply because there have been hints from other cast members that Jason is not an easy person to work with/for ... and I definitely think that Lincoln's death could have been written as much less graphic and it was a horrible, horrible death so I feel like that was kind of personal. But yes, only two of them (and the cast) know what really happened and it's past history now. Ricky's moved on and I'm happy for him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ropetuned (View Post)

The AG book series is amazing but with the way the show has developed at this point it seems like they'll make this season because it was already renewed and Starz will just drop it afterwards which sucks. I was astonished when I heard how big their budget was especially when they struggled to get a million viewers for even one episode in the initial viewing.
Oh no. I didn't know that ratings were not too great ... hope that it won't be cancelled after season 2, then.

And you might like this picture for a Christmas icon, Sonja?

There's nothing more human than l o v e.
the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit