View Single Post
Old 12-11-2017, 09:57 PM
Charlone
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by wickedrum (View Post)
Lance seems to think of Oliver as a kind of son, or the closest to it he'll ever get
Yes I like that

I watched the entire crossover event, but between what's going on with my life and exams, I didn't find enough time to sit for a few hours and post about them (it was great, especially the first two parts of it)

Honestly... I didn't like Oliver in this episode. No, definitely. I also felt he was a little too OOC... reminded me how strange he acted in the season that included Ra's Al Ghul as a villain. Diggle kept a lie, not worse than Rene's secret, but a HUGE lie, even that was risking his team's fate, and although Oliver was mad at first, but then he was able to let it go and he understood his partner. Now he can't do the same with Rene? Do you think Oliver wouldn't have been in conflict if he had been in the same situation?
I don't want to see this kind of Oliver anymore. He is a tough person, he has darkness, but he doesn't act like this.

All the villains are working together? what is that? I hope it is good... I thought there was going to be more development for each villain. Vigilante is a villain too? I never imagined he would work with Cayden James.

The season started very good, but this episode is kinda bittersweet. The thing that I most enjoyed from this episode was seeing Felicity's father (and the moment between Quentin and Oliver in the celebration of the wedding). I wish he was back for a few episodes.

Last edited by Charlone; 12-11-2017 at 10:02 PM
Charlone is offline   Reply With Quote