View Single Post
Old 12-10-2017, 06:10 PM
Nici Dawson
Master Fan

Here are the fourth set of photos of Elodie and Charlie at Ace Comic Con, plus the Full Panel on Youtube!

Quote:
#daredevil #elektra

Quote:
Last day!! #elodieyoung#charliecox#elektra#daredevil #acecomiccon#netflixseries

Quote:
#ElodieYung and #CharlieCox at #ACEComicCon!

Quote:
Happy to see #CharlieCox at the @acecomiccon. Been following his career since his movie Stardust. Which #HenryCavill also starred in as Humphrey (and with a mustache). Love #DareDevil and can't wait to see what Mr. Cox has next in store for fans.

Quote:
NH: Elektra and Daredevil #Elektra #Daredevil #CharlieCox #ElodieYung #netflix

Quote:
I was so shook I don't know what I did with my face. But! We bonded over our lipstick & she is an absolute gem of a person. I'm glad I splurged on this. #elodieyung #elektra #elektranatchios #daredevil #thedefenders #marvelnetflix

Quote:
#daredevil star Charlie Cox discusses the hot #Netflix show #daredevilseason2 by @erinkcoughlin live at #acecomiccon

Quote:
#daredevil panel #acecomiccon #conweekendcontinues

Quote:
😍🤩😍🤩 the devil of Hell’s Kitchen and his boo 😂#daredevil #electra #marvel #charliecox #elodieyung #acecomiccon

Quote:
Great panel with #CharlieCox and @e.l.o.d.i.e.y.u.n.g from @daredevil. Love their chemistry on stage. Can’t wait for the new season. #daredevil #elektra #acecomiccon

Quote:
Got to meet #MattMurdock and #Elektra from @marvel @daredevil thanks to @acecomiccon ! Tried so hard not to #fangirl all over them! #Daredevil #TheDefenders #CharlieCox #ElodieYung #ACEComicCon #ACEComicConLI

Quote:
Thank you so much @e.l.o.d.i.e.y.u.n.g and Charlie. I am so happy to have met you both! Thank you @acecomiccon

Quote:
@e.l.o.d.i.e.y.u.n.g thanks again so much!!! And thanks for remembering me. I’m so glad you came out to @acecomiccon !!

Quote:
Saw my faves daredevil and Electra #daredevil #charliecox #electra #elodieyung #netflix #acecomicon #fangirl #geeklife #marvel