View Single Post
Old 12-10-2017, 11:17 AM
secretk
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Apt (View Post)
It all goes together. If you asked my sister when she was 10 what she wanted to be when she grew up she would have said... scientist but then go on to say: Biologist, Chemist, Physicist... meaning she was going to master every area of science because she loved it so much. In elementary school, middle school, high school, college she never received any other grade but a straight A in every science course she's ever taken. All straight As. Her passion and intelligence for the area of science was obvious from day 1. Then again she always pulled straight As in Math too.
Not surprised about Math because science rules are based on math. Most scientists have basic understanding of math. Your sister was true rare talented kid. She had the intelligence, the passion and the drive. She knew what she wanted and with the support of your parents she went for it and she made it happen. And I am sure that the same would happen for Anna and Sara.

Quote:
Exactly. Anna not only knows she wants to go into science but she has narrowed down the field specifically. Interesting note... my sister always toyed with this area of science too.
So interesting that this area was also a choice for Kris as well. So cool. Anna starts college next year. Correct?

Quote:
Math is definitely important. You need it for so many things.
Definitely! My parents love math. For them the most important subject in school was math and they made sure for me to understand this since first grade.

Quote:
Could you have picked a different language back in high school or did it have to be German?
I was English major in high school. German was my second foreign language. I wanted to study either in Germany or in Bulgarian university following German course. I settled on the latter. Nevertheless in both cases I needed German.

Quote:
It's not very common for kids to know that early.
For sure .

Quote:
Do you see her as more introverted or extroverted? Might not be able to tell yet but what do you think?
Yeah, it's not easy but I think that she will be Extrovert. She is not only Leo Sun, but also Leo Rising and Leo moon. I think that with that much Leo she can't avoid the Extrovert side of things. I already see the fire in her. She wants people to pay attention to her. She is not the one to play alone like me. Nah. She needs both my parents for example to play with her. Otherwise she is not happy.

If you don't tell her nicely to not do something she will do the opposite of what you want. Surprisingly she does not do this only with me and my mother. If we tell her No she understands that this is No. If she decides something in her head she does not care what you have told her. She will watch you in the eyes while you are telling her NO and she will do it in the meantime.

She is true mischief. On the other hand though she has something that I had. If you talk to her correctly (meaning you do not step on her Leo ego) she will listen to you. So the approach is what matters with her. If you act like you could tell her whatever you want and expect her to follow she won't. If you show her that you understand her she does whatever you tell her to do.