View Single Post
Old 12-09-2017, 11:40 AM
Nici Dawson
Master Fan

Here are the first set of photos of Elodie and Charlie together at Ace Comic Con!

Quote:
With Charlie Cox and Elodie Yung. #DareDevil #TheDefenders #CharlieCox #ElodieYung #BoardwalkEmpire #TheHitmansBodyguard #Elektra #MarvelComics #AceComicCon

Quote:
Yep so this just happened! Met actors Charlie Cox and Elodie Yung who play DareDevil and Elektra on the famous Netflix show! They are class acts! #Marvel #Daredevil #Elektra #ManwithoutFear
Here are the second set of photos of Charlie with co-star Elodie Yung (Elektra) at Ace Comic Con!

Quote:
Thank you #ElodieYung & #CharlieCox for the awesome sigs.

#ACEcomiccon #GeekpinEnt #Daredevil #Elektra #Marvel #MarvelLegacy #Comics

Quote:
Just met with my Dad at ACE Comic Con in Long Island today, Daredevil’s Charlie Cox, and Elektra played by Elodie Yung. Two great actors with awesome shows who give badass performances as their characters. It was really great meeting these people, and they were very nice and good to meet. I told them they both are awesome on their shows, and they both said thank you! #Daredevil #CharlieCox #Elektra #ElodieYung #Netflix #ACEComicCon

Quote:
So this very much happened! #daredevil #elektra #mattmurdock #charliecox #elodieyung #acecomiccon

Quote:
The Devil of Hell’s Kitchen & Elektra ♥️ #charliecox & @e.l.o.d.i.e.y.u.n.g! Nice meeting you both ������ one defender @ a time ������

Last edited by JoJoF92; 12-09-2017 at 05:19 PM