View Single Post
Old 12-09-2017, 10:03 AM
jediwands
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretk (View Post)
Definitely! It's true that I spent a lot of my time in studying, but it was worth it. I do not regret it.
It's what you wanted to do and your parents allowed you to go there.

For me, it was sports. Sports was what I used to cover up the introversion and shyness.

Quote:
All three of us had failed the physics exam so we had to redo it. This is the first time we paid attention to each other. Then in the second semester of the first year I had German (so 10 classes a week) with the girl. She had classes with the roommate of the guy (both guys were studying the same but were in the different groups). So this is how basically we met each other and started getting along.
Got it. I should have failed physics, biology, and chemistry exams but my sister didn't allow it. This was just basic courses, too. LOL To this day, I can't believe she can easily grasp the most complicated sciences out there. It's amazing to me.

Anyway, it's good that you guys found each other, it was meant to be.

Quote:
And man it's great that you got away fast from her.
Who knows what would have happened had I not.

Quote:
So my cousin's daughter starts talking more so my mother would call me and then she would start talking to me. However the moment she hears my voice she starts saying "Momma" . I guess she still confuses me with her mother for some reason. We will see how she will feel when I come home and see her.
She's always liked you and you even said you two have a sort of connection. She's intelligent, she remembers. So cute.