View Single Post
Old 12-09-2017, 08:58 AM
secretk
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Apt (View Post)
Your parents did good.
Definitely! It's true that I spent a lot of my time in studying, but it was worth it. I do not regret it.

Quote:
Did you meet them right away in college or after a while?
All three of us had failed the physics exam so we had to redo it. This is the first time we paid attention to each other. Then in the second semester of the first year I had German (so 10 classes a week) with the girl. She had classes with the roommate of the guy (both guys were studying the same but were in the different groups). So this is how basically we met each other and started getting along.

Quote:
It's very possible. She also was very loose with the guys too. I was told she had a different guy over almost every night. That could add to the theory that she had some sort of psychological disorder too. It all goes together. I don't know what her problem was but it was very obvious and clear. All I knew was that I wasn't sticking around to figure it out.
And man it's great that you got away fast from her.

So my cousin's daughter starts talking more so my mother would call me and then she would start talking to me. However the moment she hears my voice she starts saying "Momma" . I guess she still confuses me with her mother for some reason. We will see how she will feel when I come home and see her.