View Single Post
Old 12-07-2017, 10:31 PM
Jerry D
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Apt (View Post)
It's too bad you can't work from home too often, but at least you can sometimes go there. How often do you work from home, say, in a month?
I try to do it once every two weeks, or whenever I have to work on a major project. I was able to do it more in the last few months because I was working on some projects. One person in my group works from home all the time because she has a special needs child, but no one else is able to do that. I think that one of the reasons that the woman I was friends with got fired was because she worked from home a lot (with her bosses permission for a while) but people got jealous and started complaining to her boss so she wasn't allowed to do it anymore, and eventually she got fired.

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy