View Single Post
Old 12-07-2017, 06:10 PM
Rickylious
Master Fan

Cheryl need to get help asap. Joise should sleep with one eye open. She definitely felt uncomfortable with Cheryl in the locker room.

Yay, FP is out of jail. I liked that he's not dribking/ staying away from the Serpents. I like his scenes with Jug. He wants better thinks for his son.

I think Jug should have told FP about Penny. That chick isn't going anywhere. I can't believe she threatened Betty and FP.

Love the loyalty that Toni Topaz has for Jug. I like their friendship a lot.

There's history between Alice and FP. I can't wait to see more of their past explored. I'm thinking these two dated. The scene in Pop's gave us some insight.

Loved the talk that Ronnie had with her parents about Archie's confession.

Loved Archie scenes with Fred about his relationship with Veronica. He told Fred just how deep his feelings for Ronnie goes. He likes the way Ronnie makes him feel. Kudos for Fred for giving Archie sound advice.

So many amazing Archie and Veronica scenes in this episode. They really do have intense chemistry. I can't believe Archie told her that he loved her. It was so open and honest. He didn't hold back. I do believe Veronica loves him also, but she's afraid to admit it to herself. I mean she doesn't have the best role models in her parents. As much as I love Archie and Veronica, I'm glad they are hitting a little snag in their relationship. It makes it more interesting.

It was about time Jug put Tall Boy in his place.

Liked Archie and Veronica tracking down a lead. They make an awesome team. I want more of those moments.

Wow, Alice remembers her Southside ways lol. Her outfit was hot.

Betty looked out of her element on stage.

FP is back and Jug of out. FP is one smart man. He knew about Penny.

Alice definitely have unresolved feelings for FP.

That last scene with FP and Jug just about broke me.

I guess Archie and Veronica aren't the only couple hitting a speed bump in their relationship. Jug and Betty's relationship is feeling the the heat.

And I see we are heading towards a thing between Archie and Betty now that both couples are done for now.

Archie Andrews &Veronica Lodge
~Riverdale~
icon:Alexa|
Name:Marah
Rickylious is offline   Reply With Quote