View Single Post
Old 12-07-2017, 04:55 PM
PhoenixRising
Fan Forum Legend

Hey, Mark! I hope you're feeling okay. Did you see the doctor yet?

I'm gonna be watching Saints/Falcons on TNF tonight if anyone wants to know where I am.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlavin95 (View Post)
True, but I personally enjoyed seeing Buflict getting smashed like that Whose got the better d out of the Rams and Eagles? I hope the Steelers do too, but I hope we get the number 1 seed instead of the Patriots.
Really, Sam? JuJu Smith-Schuster got suspended for the hit on Burfict. And Ryan Shazier is still in the hospital.

Yeah, it would be better for your guys if they didn't have to play the AFC Championship in Gillette Stadium in Foxboro.

I'd say at this point the Eagles have the better defense, but the Rams are good. But the Eagles need to beat them after losing to the Seahawks last week so they can clinch the division and start preparing for the playoffs. After the Rams, they have the Giants and the Raiders, who shouldn't be too difficult, and then finally the Cowboys, and I'm not sure who's actually gonna play in that game.