View Single Post
Old 12-07-2017, 11:25 AM
jediwands
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretk (View Post)
Totally possible. He does have ego and he does think highly of himself. As I interact with him only about work I have no issues with that because he is indeed smarter than the others at work so I understand his confidence.
You have great patience. I cannot take ego. It seriously makes me sick. I would tell him to shut up if I could, lol. I am impressed with the people that are highly intelligent and successful and you would never know because they don't care or flaunt it. The quiet ones, the ones that don't need the compliments. The ones that need to feed their ego... not impressed. If it's in my face and I'd have to deal with it daily at work or personal life I would crack eventually. You definitely can handle this sort of thing much better than I ever could.

Quote:
That's true. Not every man has an ego. I was joking.
Yep, there's tons of women with ego too and they are just as annoying, lol.

Quote:
Believe it or not this is what M said. He was quite annoyed about this. M has issues with authority quite similar to mine. If he thinks that someone is incompetent he does not treat them as authority. He does not care where that person in official hierarchy is. He does not find our boss competent. Same for the jerk. This is why he has so much issues with them. They act like they know a lot and he knows nothing. On the other hand he does not argue with me because I know what I know, but I also know what I don't know and I do respect him and what he knows.

As I do not think that my boss will admit that she is not good fit, I am left with the option to isolate her from my project. See. This is why I need to be cunning .
Why do you think your boss like this woman so much? Do they have a friendship so he's biased?

Quote:
True that. Though knowing you I would not be surprised if you work from home in that time.
LOL That's very true. I work from home all the time and never want to take advantage of the gift I am given. Even my boss told me recently that I actually get way more done when I'm working from home. He said not everyone can go there. I told him I can because of the introversion and shy stuff. He said whatever I'm doing, keep it going. I honestly bet I get twice as much more work done from home. Plus, I spread it out too and am not overwhelmed. I probably do work 7 days a week in other words but not for 12 hours a day. Not even for 8 hours sometimes either. I can sort of manage the hours.