View Single Post
Old 12-07-2017, 10:43 AM
jediwands
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretk (View Post)
Luckily today there was no mention about this. What can I say. Male ego .
LOL I bet the Fire sign part adds to the ego too.

I work with a guy (even if we're very independent workers) and he's without any ego. He doesn't seek validation. He just does his work and knows it's fine. Then again our set up is different because we don't work as a group as a rule. Still, he keeps to himself. I know he's introverted based on his personality. I checked out his DOB one time and sure enough, Earth Sign, lol.

Quote:
He actually had to do her performance evaluation. Like I said he does not have high opinion of her when it comes to brain, capabilities and work . So naturally his scores reflected that. However our boss changed his evaluation completely and gave her scores that he had never given me or M.

M was present during the talk and the boss even said that M suggested her for salary raise. That is definitely not true. M actually thinks that she is not good for what we want her and he does not find her capable. He even thinks that our boss likes her too much and this is why he favors her. We have no tangible proof on that,but M sensed this in her first month in the team. The fact that the boss changed his scores so much does not help matters.

The boss even praised her personality traits and this is why she then asked M why he does not like her. Even our boss likes her and he does not want to go out with her. M does not care and pretty much left her without answer .
Weird. Why does your boss bother with having you guys do evaluations if he's just going to do his own evaluation instead? That's ridiculous.

Quote:
Even better than me! When are you coming back for work in January?
End of January... the perks of working for a University.