View Single Post
Old 12-06-2017, 05:37 PM
stlavin95
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
I'm glad he's okay. I heard it was a serious back injury. The sports media and the NFL are really ripping into the Steelers/Bengals game because of all the dirty hits and violence. At least they have something to talk about other than General Manager Jerry Reese and head coach Ben McAdoo being fired by the NY Giants. It's about time.

I just want the Eagles to beat the Rams so they can clinch the damn NFC East already. They could've done it on Sunday against the Seahawks, but fell short. But if we clinch the division and then win our remaining games we can also get a first round bye and home field advantage throughout the playoffs... if the Vikings lose one more game.

I'm rooting for the Chargers not just because of their cool helmets and uniforms... but also because of how badly the LA fans and media treated them after they moved from San Diego to Los Angeles, not taking them seriously and looking at them like a joke. The Chargers started out in LA in their first season in the AFL before moving to San Diego a year later. This'll show those fans. LA may very well have not just one, but two teams - Rams and Chargers - winning their divisions and going to the playoffs.
Yeah, I think he got his feeling back in his legs and he's back in Pittsburgh, so that's an good sign at least. Did you think that the game was dirty? I hope the Eagles do that since it would be great for them to have an first round bye and home field advantage, same with the Steelers.