View Single Post
Old 12-05-2017, 06:45 PM
PhoenixRising
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlavin95 (View Post)
Okay, hopefully they can get it sorted. Not sure actually, but I think our defense is really missing Haden and our offense play calling hasn't been great so far this season. I think that's like every Steelers/Bengals game haha, just no where near as bad as last night though. Hopefully Shazier is alright though and I felt it was karma that Buflict got knocked out of an game after all the dirty **** he has done.
Yeah, that hit on Shazier was scary. He got carried off with a back injury. I hope it wasn't also a concussion. And at least your team still won, even if it was an ugly win.

I just want the Eagles to beat the Rams on Sunday and wrap this up. Then they can focus on beating the Giants and the Raiders, and deciding on whether or not they'll play anyone against the Cowboys in the final game of the season. And I'm also interested to see who wins out in the three way tie in the AFC West, the Chargers, Chiefs, or Raiders. I'm rooting for the Chargers.