View Single Post
Old 12-05-2017, 05:10 AM
secretk
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Apt (View Post)
Hope today’s meeting goes better!
Well it started out as bad as yesterday. There were lots of emotions. The CTO got pissed and left the meeting. In the end people were forced to make a decision and find compromise.

So apparently I impressed that much the guy that helped (let's call him M because his name starts with M) that he decided today to tell a story how he did similar things in university . We had breakfast in the office and two co-workers were arguing about something. I decided to ask them and find a compromise between them and they were like "Are you couple therapy consultant" to which M said yes. They asked him then who he is and he was like "I am the intern" .

Anyway we managed the dispute and then went on to share university stories and he supplied just a few where he would do similar things to what I did yesterday.

Not sure if he wants to impress me or wants to tell me that he could play me too. If it's the second then he will have it coming . One thing up right of my sleeve is that sometimes I play innocent by design. Like I just change my voice to play little innocent girl that does not understand anything . And then I strike .

Last edited by secretk; 12-05-2017 at 05:16 AM