View Single Post
Old 12-02-2017, 05:32 PM
pink velvet
Fan Forum Legend

There's a lot of girl groups that aren't super cutesy if you're not into that vibe! But they definitely have the YG style which I'm commonly drawn to. You would like 2NE1 also if you like Blackpink They are the girl group that came before them at YG.

Also since I have to blast off for a bit let me leave you with this!
I shall link the rest of their music videos! (There's only 3 more so they're easy to catch up with )
Playing With Fire <--Their biggest hit so far (sales wise) and the chorus is predominately in English which makes it even catchier for us English speakers!
Boombayah <-- One of their debut songs (along with Whistle). It's the second most watched kpop girl group music video ever.
Stay <-- Came out when Playing With Fire did. I looove this sadly underrated campfire-like bop.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowhunter (View Post)
It's obvious they did on purpose to appease EXO and BTS fans since I could imagine there is a uproar from the fans. It's a shame they do that especially since everyone was thinking over wise.
Yeah there's definitely some politics involved here. I personally, if they wanted to work with those three artists, would have moved BTS to artist of the year, EXO to album, and IU to song of the year because honestly her songs have sold better than any of the ones we mentioned. Not saying she doesn't deserve album of the year, but I think in this version of winners it would have been at least a little less obvious that they were trying to appease people. Plus I think BTS is the artist of the year Which is no disrespect toward EXO who also had a fantastic year.

Last edited by pink velvet; 12-02-2017 at 07:34 PM