View Single Post
Old 11-30-2017, 02:11 AM
Alexa
Fan Forum Star

I found this episode SUPER strange and weird. It kind of felt like it started in the middle or something? Something just felt off to me. I mean, obviously the way they laid out the episode was different and I liked that, but in general it just felt a lot eerier. I kept going "wtf!" at random moments over dumb things. But, I still love the show and it makes me happy.

Did Jughead/Betty sleep together or not? We see them waking up in bed together? I am going to assume that they haven't and she just slept in his clothes but come on, don't leave us hanging here. They already skipped over their reunion, I want more information on where they stand and whats going on. Are they ever going to sleep together?

Jughead/Archie ARE THE MOST ADORABLE FRIENDS EVER. I just love that Archie wanted to help Jughead and that they are "square" now again. Archie revealing that he wants to live in New York with the ot4 just warmed my heart. He just loves Jughead so much, its so clear. The guy that picked up Jughead was a total creep and I don't really get how he fit into everything? Why would Jughead even go with him to begin with? And what was with the bloody deer in the street, I am so confused. I like Penny, but Jughead transporting drugs for her.... come on. I knew she was going to blackmail him and that FP was fine. Jughead should have said no to begin with. (ps I want more FP stuff!)

Kevin still needs more to do and I am not surprised that sheriff keller and mayor McCoy are having an affair since they are always together. I agree this was not interesting information....Hello Papa Keller working out. . Him being suspected obviously means he's not the killer. Kevin/V sleepover was cute.

JOSIE!!! I was so glad we got more of her in the episode omg you guys. Like, she needed this episode. It was so nice to finally get some focus on her and her relationship with her mom. The Chuck thing was sort of random? I dont think I can buy that he is suddenly reformed but I kinda hope its true because I want to like him. The actor is hot. lol. Josies "I'm not Whitney. Not yet anyways.” Was amazing. I don't really care for the other pussycats.

Cheryl/Josie: I did love how their scene played into Archie and Jugheads, that was cool to see. “Out of the way Burt and Ernie.” Those two are great together but Cheryl was totally giving off gay vibes the entire time! Is she now in love with Josie for saving her? lol. Is this whole "secret admirer" thing just Cheryl's plot to get Chuck in trouble since he mistreated women in the past and now Cheryl is on a bender for justice or something? And what was the janitor's deal? Was he really necessarily in the episode? I'm confused. What is Cheryl's freaking agenda?

Betty/veronica sleuthing together was amazing, so glad they got more scenes together. Betty accusing Sheriff Keller so hard was a bit strange. Veronica sneaking around the Keller house was fun. I wanted a bit more for their storyline though. The girls seeing the boys at the diner was cool. “On second thought it looks like they’re having an intense broment." OMG best line ever.

ARCHIE AND VERONICA in the promo I CANNOT. He loves her.

It was a fun episode! Not the best ever but still enjoyable.

random notes:
-Archies "lets call Triple C." was hilarious.
-Archie not wanting to get Betty involved, but calling Kevin, no problem.
-Where the hell was Reggie this episode?

Last edited by Alexa; 11-30-2017 at 02:16 AM
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote