View Single Post
Old 11-28-2017, 07:03 AM
Erinღ
Fan Forum Star

Now we have apps that can photoshop anything and everything, which puts out an image that’s not realistic. young girls see this image and think that’s what they should be and that’s how they should wake up. that was one of the main reasons that i wanted to be a part of that issue [people’s most beautiful] and especially proud to represent the section [with no makeup on]. i don’t wear makeup on a daily basis. i try to reflect that on my social media, too. when i do instagram stories, i’m not all dolled up and glamorous, it’s a peek into my day-to-day life, which is kind of normal and average. i get pimples and zits all the time and i deal with them just like anybody else, with zit cream. sometimes i walk out of the house with the zit cream and forget about it. and that’s just life, it’s unpredictable and awkward and we all feel insecure all the time but that’s completely normal and okay and everybody has good days and bad days. it’s especially important now to show young girls that and to make them aware that they are perfect exactly the way they are.