View Single Post
Old 11-26-2017, 02:38 AM
Alexa
Fan Forum Star

This episode was okay. I did like the focus on the main characters though, it felt more like the old TVD to me.

I enjoyed watching Bonnie/Enzo and Damon scenes. Enzo is so much more likable in this half of the season compared to every other. He’s finally seemed to mature and I can thank Bonnie for that. I enjoyed their flashbacks of how they got together. I still don’t love them though only because their relationship just came on so suddenly and we didn’t get to truly see it develop. They do have chemistry though and its probably my favorite Bonnie romance. But it was just a bit too much of them for my taste.

I liked seeing Bonnie not instantly forgive Damon. All her anger definitely showed how much she cared.

I wish there had been more for Stefan this episode instead of just seeing him around judgy Alaric, but oh well. At least he made an effort to go see them and Caroline. Alaric telling him to back off was pretty irritating. I was SO GLAD when Stefan stood up to him and told him their relationship was a lie. But I really hate this whole Alaric vs Stefan thing. Its annoying and not where I wanted to see their relationship go. I’m glad this storyline is almost over.

I am ready for Rayna to go. I liked her storyline but I don’t want it to drag on too long.

WHEN STEFAN AND CAROLINE SAW EACH OTHER FOR THE FIRST TIME GUH MY HEART. It was so obvious the feelings were still there and it was sad that she just walked away, but I totally understand. What I don’t get is what she has told Alaric in regards to their relationship, like, why she wont be with him? IDK, I find the whole situation very odd.