View Single Post
Old 11-23-2017, 06:00 PM
PhoenixRising
Fan Forum Legend

You're welcome, Sam! And thanks!

I'm off work tomorrow too, so I'm gonna be relaxing all day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ropetuned (View Post)
They had a chance but it seems like they do what the Wings do which is get coident and then ever chance they blow it. Don't worry I'm not going anywhere. They make tshirts joking about how people want Detroit to win at least one Super Bowl in their lifetime
Heck yeah I overate. I always say okay a little more of this and it turns into a monster all in itself. Hope you well have a semi hectic day at work :nod

I'll talk to you later!

Glad to hear that, Mark. I want you around a long time. And as an Eagles fan, believe me, I understand what you guys in Detroit go through. Eagles, Lions, Browns, Vikings, Bengals, Falcons, Cardinals, Texans, Titans, Chargers, Panthers, Jaguars, and Bills fans have all had to go without ever seeing their teams win a Super Bowl. But I think Eagles, Lions, Vikings, Browns, Falcons, Chargers, and Bills fans have waited the longest. It would be nice if every city with a team in the NFL had at least one Super Bowl win.

I hope you have an easy time digesting your meal. And I'm off work today and tomorrow, so I'm gonna get some time to rest. Try to rest and give your stomach a break, and I'll talk to you later!