View Single Post
Old 11-22-2017, 06:35 PM
rossfangirl86
Elite Fan

Agreed, it was very mature of Andie to leave Capeside to get help. I like that being loved by Pacey and her brother helped her realize she needed to get better for all of them. It had to be incredibly difficult for her to leave but it was the right thing to do. The last two Pacey/Andie scenes were so emotional and so special. I like that they talked about their first dance/kiss and relived that memory again with a new dance. And I like that Pacey came to tell her goodbye even though she told him not to. What he said to her. Gah.

Agree about liking the Jack/Jen scenes even though they were kind of random. It was nice to see him reaching out to Jen when she was at such a low point in her life. I wonder what Grams would've said to her if Jen had had the courage to just knock on the door.

Also agree about Dawson doing the right thing as far as Mike went. That had to be a really difficult position to be in, especially when things with Joey were in a great place and she was so happy in general. I like that we got to see Dawson trying to be handy and making that white picket fence for Joey. So sweet.
rossfangirl86 is offline   Reply With Quote