View Single Post
Old 11-22-2017, 01:41 PM
Sternbetrachter
Fan Forum Legend

Rupert Grint interview ShortList by Chris Sayer. (November 2017)

Interviewer: Did you pull any great new music out of your role research?
Rupert: I have always been into Ramones and Sex Pistols, but I found a band called Some Chicken. That I liked - what a good name for a band. But I must admit, I don't listen to it as much now. I have grown out of it. I'm getting old now.
Interviewer: Don't say that, Rupert. Twenty-nine isn't getting old. No. We won't hear of it.
Rupert: But 30 is so close. It scares me.
Interviewer: Does it really?
Rupert: Of course. I have never felt my age. I have never properly grown up. I sometimes feel like I'm turning into Michael Jackson - not in any sort of dark way - but the fact that I have surrounded myself with ridiculous toys, like an ice-cream van. I feel like I'm building Neverland a little bit.
Interviewer: So what's telling you that you are getting older?
Rupert: I suddenly really like domestic appliances. Kettles. I have got a great kettle. It's one of my favourite objects. It's by Alessi, it's round and the spout kind of looks like a gun. And it sounds like bagpipes. There are a few things like that. Good quality socks. And I have really got into vacuums.
Interviewer: Rupert, what vacuum you got?
Rupert: Ooh boy, well, at the moment I have got the Dyson V8
Cordless.
source

Violence is a choice a man makes and he alone is responsible for it. ~ Patrick Stewart