View Single Post
Old 11-20-2017, 03:24 AM
Karma Police
Fan Forum Star

When I read what Hilarie and Daneel had to go through and how it affected Hilarie who wouldn't even audition because of her experience. And that story the writer told about what Mark did with the can, that's just so disgusting and infuriating.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlondieLeigh (View Post)
I couldn't, but some of the supporting cast did say a few months ago that they would (tweets in this article). It makes no sense to me, but we have to remember that although this is all new to us, it isn't to them. I don't know if they were serious or not, seeing as I am not them, but with everything we now know I wouldn't be surprised if they were just saying it for the fans because they do love them, but we don't know and we can't discount their words and their feelings just because we wouldn't understand them.
They probably just said what the fans wanted to hear. Not sure Hilarie would be willing to return to work with Mark and she was never invited back, so Mark kind of punished her for leaving, even though he was the reason she felt the need to get out of the show.

It would be different now because Mark wouldn't be involved but I don't think fans should pressure them to do a revival or even a movie, for a lot of them it was a traumatizing experience, might be triggering to have to play a character again that caused them so much pain, even if Mark wouldn't be there.

This is Raven Reyes, and I'm alive.