View Single Post
Old 11-19-2017, 06:55 AM
Alwayshappy
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talula78 (View Post)
I only have one episode left to go to be caught up with This Is Us. I love the show but the Kevin SL bugs me, I just want to slap him up Side the head for being so selfish!
Likewise! I mean....everyone has issues. I get that his dad died, but that was years prior. His siblings give him enough chances to talk about him. When he told his GF that thinking about their future felt like a nightmare I just wanted to hit him aswell. God, that was a low blow. He dumped her twice now, I seriously hope she won't forgive him now. The thing about his knee sucks, but seriously, getting addicted because of a knee?
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.