View Single Post
Old 11-18-2017, 10:35 PM
kenni727
Passionate Fan

Not the ponies!

Actually, mine bit the dust YEARS ago. I moved in with my older sister when I was 17 and she pretty much immediately began helping me purge junk. I still have some things from my childhood but not much. Most of it is my American Girl Doll, Samantha, and her accessories. People have told me I should sell her - since she's been discontinued she's worth quite a bit. But I just can't bring myself to do it. I always wanted to pass her on to my daughter. Then I figured if I never have a daughter I'd give her to one of my nieces. But I have 6 and not sure which one. Plus, most of them are now past the age of playing with dolls. But my youngest niece is 2. I figure by the time she turns 8 - an age old enough to know how to actually take care of such a nice doll but still young enough to perhaps play with her - I'll be 40. Pretty sure if I haven't had any kids by then I won't be having kids so then I'll give Samantha to her.

I relaxed this afternoon. But this morning was busy. I went to the gym. And, man, that workout was BRUTAL. I was the last to finish the workout. And as I was doing the last few exercises others who had already completed joined me to encourage me. I really appreciate the support. But sometimes I want to smack people as they tell me how great I'm doing. Like, "Nope. My lungs are about to burst. Leave me the hell alone!" But at the end of the day glad did it. And grateful for the people at my gym.