View Single Post
Old 11-18-2017, 06:43 AM
Summer Falls
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlondieLeigh (View Post)
That is horrific and it's probably against the rules for me to say this but suspension from his current show is not enough. I want him suspended from the planet.

That goes far beyond harassment, that is assault, and I am hoping so much that it isn't too late for them to go to the police because he deserves to be locked up.

Reading that really makes me hope that those supporting actors in the article I linked above really were just saying what the fans wanted to hear and would never actually go back to that. I would never want them there, I feel a little guilty for enjoying the show while they were going through that, I'd never want them in that position again.

I have only ever watched one interview Mark has been in since I started watching the show, I got such a horrible feeling about him that I never watched another. I put it down to my mistrusting men because I grew up with an abusive father. I should have trusted my instincts. I have since seen a clip on twitter of him talking about Sophia's audition, in front of her, and saying she was not sexy enough, and that her skirt wasn't short enough. I feel sick.
i feel the same i feel bad for enjoying this show when so many woman had such a horrible experience he deserves to go to jail he is off his show for good he wont go back but he will lose his job and jail for sure or i hope