View Single Post
Old 11-17-2017, 12:51 PM
Collins
Fan Forum Hero

I agree that Lindsay Stirling belongs here. Her song Elements is my favorite.

Kraftwerk, oh man you are my new friend. My dad introduced me when I was 7 and I've been a fan since then. Trans Euro Express, Pocket Calculator and Autobahn are my favorites.

Above & Beyond.. I don't know where I would be without them. I wouldn't know good music. I'm so sad that I couldn't see them a couple weeks ago when they came to Houston. Tickets were like $200 per person, and I'd need two. Pre-paid water was $10? Anyway, sometimes people don't have the money for that. They're always touring Europe and Australia and it sucks that they probably won't be back to Houston in a loooonng time. When they do do America, it's LA and NYC. :/
A song they've been playing recently on their shows Symmetry by Matt Fax is amazing af. Like, one of the best trance songs I've heard in awhile. I have to listen to it everyday.

Also, for those who really love electronic and all its subgenres, you should really check out MrSuicideSheep's YouTube channel or listen to his Spotify playlist "Feeling Sheepish." Probably one of the most popular channels for discovering music.
This is his video from yesterday and I gladly recommend it.

Collins is offline   Reply With Quote