View Single Post
Old 11-16-2017, 03:31 PM
livstevi21
Fan Forum Hero

Wow, what a turn of events this episode was! Bless Regina for trying to teach Drizella how to use her powers and forge the right path, but her attempts were sadly in vain. Drizella darkened her heart just so her mother couldn't hurt her anymore. So did some time pass before the curse was cast? The Regina/Henry scenes Of course they both still need each other. They always will. So Drizella actually wanted to wake Regina up from the curse? And omg those memories! So Regina is now awake, but Drizella warns that if the curse is broken by Henry and Jacinda's kiss, everyone could be in jeopardy and Henry would be harmed. The last scene. Ugh, poor Regina, having to now pretend to be Roni.

This is really picking up some pace now. I'm seriously liking where this season is headed. I just hope Regina can find a way to stop Drizella and break the curse...!