View Single Post
Old 11-16-2017, 12:23 PM
canflam
I am a basketball genius!

[QUOTE=Alexa;92099187]I love this show. I don't understand how people can't like it. The plot moves fast, it has a darker vibe. I think the writing is witty and fun and this one in particular had some great dialogue. It also has a lot of mystery and cliffhangers and twists to it. I just dont get all the critique really. :/

QUOTE]

Well, it's not a show for everyone I think as it's a a very dark version of some of the Archie characters from the comics & fans for example I could see not being a fan of how these characters are portrayed, even though are ''loosely'' portrayed from the comics. Such as Ms. Grundy for example. They made her quite the opposite for this show & as I've been noticing reading in this forum people were not happy with what she did in her brief time on ''Riverdale''. So there's 1 example of how some could be turned off by this show.

Anyway onto this episode. I first thought that Cheryl didn't tell her mom about what happened at I that I believe it was a hotel she likely shouldn't have been at on last week's episode. Figures her mom would become more despicable though. I won't be surprised if because of that she gets killed off this season.

I learned by watching this episode that apparently people can walk into a Police Station & shoot someone without anyone stopping them. Geez. Why even put someone behind bars there then or have police? The town of Riverdale is like anarchy.
canflam is offline   Reply With Quote