View Single Post
Old 11-16-2017, 05:54 AM
brianitesince2001
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giotto (View Post)
WEll.. nobody heard what Michale was yelling at Brian.. they only blamed Brian for hitting him.. how could you not hear what was the reason for that fight? And Justin miúst have known it was about him, why else would he have looked at Brian, the way he did at that moment?

Yes Justin was hurt, because Brian didn't stopp him to leave.. but shouldn't he be mad at himslef for that? My guess is, we again forget that Justin still is a teenager.. we expect too much from him in that situation. I think he reacted like a "normal" teenager in his age would. he didn't have life experiance, and I think blaming the other one instead to look for the fault of all in yourself needs life experience, you can't learn that.. so that is probably the reason.. and not to forget, the fiddler surley put oil in that fire as often as he could... he probably knew that Brian still was a danger for their relationship..

For Justin not saying thank you.. I haven't really noticed and I have to pay attention. No need for a thank you for paying the money for school, that was a deal, but he could and should have said thank you for the computer.. and the right spot to thank him if he couldn't get himlsef to do it then, would have been the moment where he brought Brian back the braclet
You're right, Daggi. We forget Justin's a teenager.

I cannot stand the fiddler. I've been defending him b/c Cowlip unnecessarily vilified him in the end. But, here I go again...

LMAO - Ethan may have been pouring oil on that fire but Brian sure was tugging at those marionette strings. And, I LOVED it. But, Ethan was nothing against the master.

When Justin's leaving Brian says aren't you forgetting something? That's when Justin says thanks. Then, Brian says not that THAT. It's the computer - Brian packed it for Justin.
brianitesince2001 is offline   Reply With Quote