View Single Post
Old 11-15-2017, 10:19 PM
Roswell 10/2/00
Elite Fan

OK this thread needs some love!

I know Jessie and Isabel was not everyone favorite couple but there must of been something great about them! Was there a moment you loved? A favorite episode?

I amnot saying you have to jump head first onto the shipper train or even become a die hard shipper, but there must be something.

I know Jessie was thrown on to us in season 3 like a whirlwind but there must be something about him that was nice. Isabel seemed to like him.

I really loved their frist Christmas together and how Isabel had to find a way to embrace his traditions and let her Christmas Natiz go when it came to decorating the house.

I also liked when Isabel hugged him in graduation and Jessie told her he would wait for her.

Quote:
Jesse: (scrambling out of the van, puts his hands up defensively, talks fast.)

Look, just wait -wait!! Don't - don't shoot, or, or blast, or whatever it is you do, o-okay?

[Isabel runs up and wraps Jesse a tight embrace.]

Isabel: Jesse...
Jesse: I'm goin' with you.
Isabel: (tearfully) No... Jesse, you can't.

Jesse: To hell with Boston, an' - an' to hell with... a career and a normal life! ...whatever that is. ...I love you. That's all that matters to me...
Isabel: (Looks at him with sad tenderness.) The fact that you would... come here... and you're willing to do this... it means more to me than you will ever know... but I can't let you do it.

Jesse: Isabel...
Isabel: No..! I dragged you into this whole thing without ever telling you the truth, and it was wrong... And the only way to make it right is to let you go... (Jesse shakes his head no.)

So, go. Go to Boston. Start over. Just... have the life that you were supposed to have before you met me...
Jesse: I'm not going without you.
Isabel: You have to.

[Jesse stares at her intensely, but finally sees she is resolved.]

Jesse: ...Will you come back to me?
Isabel: I will keep praying... that someday it will be safe enough...
Jesse: Well... I'm going to count on that.

[He takes her hand and puts the rings back on her finger, then kisses her hand.]
[They share one last desperate hug. She is crying.]

Isabel: I love you...

[She kisses him and they walk away from each other.]
Roswell Board~Celebrating 300,000 posts of Silver Handprints, Alien Blasts, & Tabasco Sause "OMG your the girl I didn't puke on"~Stephenie Meyer to me in reference to meeting her at the 2008 San Diego Comic Con~8/1/08
4/18/11~ the day I brushed shoulders with Robert Pattinson!

Last edited by Roswell 10/2/00; 11-15-2017 at 10:25 PM
Roswell 10/2/00 is offline   Reply With Quote