View Single Post
Old 11-15-2017, 08:56 PM
J-LawForever
Elite Fan

Jennifer Lawrence and Emma Stone Are Working on a "Secret" Project.

Quote:
The two actresses — and friends — revealed during THR’s Actress Roundtable that they have an idea they been talking about that’s been “floating around.”

Jennifer Lawrence and Emma Stone are working on a project together.

“I would love to. I keep trying to convince her,” Stone teased when asked if she would like to work with Lawrence, part of a discussion at The Hollywood Reporter’s Actress Roundtable. “I have so many ideas.”

But Lawrence revealed that the friends have actually discussed a collaboration of sorts. “There is one idea that’s floating around but it’s a secret,” she said. Stone reiterated, “Yeah it’s a secret idea.”

Following the revelation, Lawrence asked if Stone forgot about the secret plan. “Nooo, I was just trying to be a good secret keeper,” said Stone.

During the discussion, the two actresses also mentioned that they have previously competed for the same roles. “We audition for all the same stuff,” said Lawrence.

“I auditioned for Easy A. I wanted it so bad,” recalled Lawrence of the role that ultimately went to Stone. “You didn’t get it,” Stone joked. “You didn’t get it because you suck!”

The actresses often text to compare their auditions for the same projects. “What was funny was [Stone] and I were going over and we were like oh I auditioned for that too,” said Lawrence. “It wasn’t until the next day that I was like oh my God, I auditioned for Easy A, like I didn’t even remember it.”
Yes, please!

I've also finished 15 full length original scripts. here is a blog for them.
http://kipsscripts.blogspot.com/