View Single Post
Old 11-15-2017, 09:20 AM
GrhmLz
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry02 (View Post)
I think they really need to make an effort to show that he is different than original Hook. He needs to become his own character. They are doing a good job with Rogers. He is clearly not as hot-headed as original Hook. I'm sure Colin could make it happen, as long as they give him the material to work with.
I agree. I think they also established another difference with Hook 2.0 is that he stopped drinking a long time ago. Before he was deaged and he knocked out original Hook, he admitted it.

Quote:
I think if Regina and Hook did get together, the fandom might implode. The hardcore CS, OQ, and SQ fans would be in meltdown, while the Rumbelle fans stood back and laughed.
Oh definitely, LOL. Especially since there are some in fandom who even think this Hook should be pining away for Emma, even though he is a different version of the man with his own life who will NEVER be with Emma because her Hook is with her. SQer's generally don't care for Hook or Robin Hood, and OQ'ers are still upset with how Regina's story with her soulmate got ruined.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.