View Single Post
Old 11-14-2017, 06:34 PM
PhoenixRising
Fan Forum Legend

Hi, Linda! Yeah, that's the pic of the scene I mentioned earlier between Cesare and Lucrezia.

It's okay, Linda. That's what I thought you meant. And thanks because it is relevant with regards to how easily Francois seems to have chemistry with nearly everyone... except Sarah Ramos. I think we all agree that he has more chemistry with Arielle. Too bad they don't have plans to pair Manfred with Olivia. But it's not problem, and thanks for mentioning it.

Well, like I've said, I've seen Jordan's other work, like Interview With The Vampire, and I really don't think he gets the relationship drama stuff that well. And forget about female characters because he really doesn't get them. It's only through the great performances of Holliday and Joanne that Lucrezia and Vanozza turned out so well. And you're right, he does seem to contradict himself with his statements and his writing. If he didn't want any sexual tension between Cesare and Lucrezia he shouldn't have written it into the story. And you're also correct that a lot of what was in The Borgias is also not consistent with the history, so he can't pull the historical accuracy card.