View Single Post
Old 11-14-2017, 06:11 PM
PhoenixRising
Fan Forum Legend

I think each conference only has two wildcard spots now since they expanded the conferences from three divisions each to four - north, south, east, and west. There used to be three wildcards prior to that. The Eagles, Rams, Saints, and Vikings seem to have the divisions locked up right now. The Seahawks, Panthers, Cowboys, and Lions are all in the wildcard hunt. Forget about the Packers because without Aaron Rodgers they're done. The Falcons are still alive, but it'll take a miracle for them to pass the Panthers. The Lions do have a chance because their schedule gets easier.

I'm doing okay, thanks, Mark! And a flu isn't that bad. You should be better soon. I had one during the winter last year and it knocked me out. I saw bright spots in front of my eyes when I was at work, so I knew I wasn't gonna come in the next day. And don't worry about it, Mark. Just focus on resting and getting better, okay?

Don't worry, I've dozed off many times, usually on Thursdays.