View Single Post
Old 11-14-2017, 05:31 AM
Alwayshappy
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talula78 (View Post)
My mother was just taken to the heart hospital because she was experiencing palpitations last night. Ugh, I hate seeing my mom go through this! We did manage to get our tree decorated and the Christmas village out. Now the daunting task of buying Christmas gifts for everyone. I’m trying to start now so we’ll be all ready by the time we leave on our holiday vacation to Colorado mid December.
I'm sorry to hear that Jen! I hope she feels better soon and that she recovers quikly. Big hug!

Sarah, I hope you will see your sister soon again! And brother! And happy belated birthdays

Not much to tell here we've been playing vet ourselves the last couple of weeks. Vet gave us enough injections to inject our sicker cat ourselves for a few months. Saves us a lot of money and stress (aswell as the cat himself). Most of the time he's doing awesome, so we're happy with that!

Saw two movies lately. Geostorm and Thor Ragnarok. Enjoyed them both, tho Thor had a lot of cheap humor, which I'm not a fan of. I prefer humor that makes you think. Gilmore Girls as example
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.