View Single Post
Old 11-13-2017, 10:30 PM
Sandy0401
Fan Forum Star

My Comments:

-I've always loved this opening. It's always stood out for me, Castle in his all playfulness and Beckett being so serious but it's showing how domesticated they are living together (for the most part)

-Typical boy with all of those toys

-I love that Agent Stack was in this episode. Though the first time I seen it and everything with the AG and season 6 I always thought he might've been connected to Bracken and Beckett getting the position would stop her from investigating but I'm glad they didn't go that way.

-Kate getting Rick was absolutely priceless. I always laugh out loud when watching this scene . It's kind of rare to see this side of Kate, so it's always a treat to watch this episode

-Castle's book being on clearance it happens so I'm glad that bit was thrown in.

-Castle saying he shot down the drone and really did save Beckett and her response and he still continues on about his redemption

-Castle's little move as he took Beckett's gun, he looked a bit too happy doing that

-Kate getting the offer she really did deserve it though

- While I loved Beckett's blue coat with the leather, I gotta say I love her beige one better. Plus she sort of matches Castle
Sandy0401 is offline   Reply With Quote