View Single Post
Old 11-13-2017, 03:15 PM
brianitesince2001
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giotto (View Post)
I'm not sure, but I think you are right.. Brian was the only one who knew MArvin was gay, but he took his boss by the word.. Ryder wanted him to do what ever neccessary to make this client happy, and MArvin made it clear in Babylon that he wanted him...
Marvin was quite the sleaze. That's why it's such a heart-breaking scene. Again, I view Brian as a vulnerable child here. The only satisfaction I get is when Brian's on the hotel phone.

Brian's established and sophisticated. When he was ordering the hotel to finalize Marvin's bill and get a car the adult Brian was back, the one who knew how to wield power.

Love when he walks into the hallway with no clothes showing Marvin he'd rather be anywhere but in the same room as that sleaze, clothed or not.

And, notice, Brian didn't suffer any consequences for not bringing in that account. Brian was too valuable to Ryder. I'm sure that taught Brian a lesson, too...don't cross your own line. Stick to your own moral code and everything will work out in the end.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Last edited by brianitesince2001; 11-14-2017 at 12:16 PM
brianitesince2001 is offline   Reply With Quote