ChristinaL80
Elite Fan

#3 - 3 - Eliminated
#22 - 1

Please for your favorite this round.

Best of Pacey and Joey Survivor - Season 4 - Part 3

*Vote for your favorite moment
*You may vote only once every round.
*The moment will the winner when it has four votes or after a couple of days.
*All finalists of season 4 will be in finals to determine the season 4 winner.
* Season 4 will compete against the other seasons in an Ultimate Survivor
All graphics are from Tumblr and/or belong to their owners.
pacey & joey
Home > Dawson's Creek - Joshua Jackson Image Gallery - Hosted by JoshJackson.net

Round 21

4. 4x14 - A Winter's Tale

Joey: Pacey… this is about how you carried my bag off the bus yesterday. This is how when we go to the movies and you go and you buy popcorn, you always be sure you bring back a napkin so I don’t wipe all the grease on my jeans. And this is about how just last week when we were at miniature golf you took all of the shots first so I would know the correct path.
Pacey: Well, that’s just…
Joey: You taught me how to drive. And last year at prom, you knew that the bracelet I was wearing was my mom’s. You kissed me first sweetheart. The second time you counted to 10 before doing it again, just in case I wanted to stop you.* You bought me a wall.
Pacey: I didn’t buy it so much…
Joey: We were alone on a boat for three months and you understood without a word why I wasn’t ready.* Do you have to ask me now why I am? Pace? I’m gonna count to 10… and then I’m going to start kissing you. If you don’t want me to… you’re just going to have to stop me...Ten, my love.

22. 4x22 - The Graduate

PACEY; So, hypothetically speaking… if I were lucky enough one day to find myself owning a sailboat again and I were to ask the woman that I love to go sailing with me… would she?
JOEY; [smiles] You wouldn’t have to ask, Pace.