View Single Post
Old 11-13-2017, 08:18 AM
Giotto
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by brianitesince2001 (View Post)
Ryder was always a pr--k. But, did Ryder know Marvin was gay? I thought that was a tight secret Marvin revealed to Brian only b/c he saw Brian at Woody's.

It's a terrible thing but in RL there are all sorts of "entertainment" in many industries to ensure the business of their clients. My ex even attended a "business" dinner as the guest of a client. They had like 15 naked women with complete dinners on their bodies for all the men to eat.

I don't think Ryder thought anybody in his office was more than a hooker. Look at what he did to Brian when he sold the company. Brian brought 1/3 of the accounts making it a viable company to acquire. Then, Ryder breaks his promise to Brian of making partner and sells the business right out from under Brian.

Again, it's heart-breaking that EVERYBODY in Brian's life had to stab him, AND DEEPLY, at one time or another.
I'm not sure, but I think you are right.. Brian was the only one who knew MArvin was gay, but he took his boss by the word.. Ryder wanted him to do what ever neccessary to make this client happy, and MArvin made it clear in Babylon that he wanted him...

icon by Daggi
Giotto is offline   Reply With Quote