View Single Post
Old 11-13-2017, 06:54 AM
Fudloe
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dudehere (View Post)
hi guys. i would like to compile as many original recordings with original music as i possibly can. ive been looking for sometime now and its my understanding an individual on this forum by the name of rtrompert had access to seasons 2-6 with original music. ive tried diligently to message him as well as others who received the link to gain access myself with no luck. so at this time id like to ask any fans who have recordings to come forward in an effort to compile as many episodes as possible. if were successful id be more than willing to convert, upload, and provide finished copies to those who help, as well as other fans who just want to watch the show as it was meant to be experienced. so please please please if you have any recordings or know anyone with recordings contact me on here or thru email thedudehere@hotmail.com thank you guys in advance. and also i just want to say thank you to everyone still keeping capeside alive. this show made me who i am today and ill always love it. glad to see so many others do as well
Rtrompert isn't on too often, but he's very cool about sharing the wealth when he is. Took him a while to reply, but he did. It was worth the wait.