View Single Post
Old 11-13-2017, 06:44 AM
brianitesince2001
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥ Gale's Fragile Beauty ♥ (View Post)
It really bothered me how his boss told him to do everything he could to secure that account from that sleaze. He KNEW Brian was gay and wanted to prostitute him out. I wonder if everyone in that meeting understood it the same way. Although, Brian won the CLEO and other awards, basically he was saying that Brian was no better than a hooker.
Ryder was always a pr--k. But, did Ryder know Marvin was gay? I thought that was a tight secret Marvin revealed to Brian only b/c he saw Brian at Woody's.

It's a terrible thing but in RL there are all sorts of "entertainment" in many industries to ensure the business of their clients. My ex even attended a "business" dinner as the guest of a client. They had like 15 naked women with complete dinners on their bodies for all the men to eat.

I don't think Ryder thought anybody in his office was more than a hooker. Look at what he did to Brian when he sold the company. Brian brought 1/3 of the accounts making it a viable company to acquire. Then, Ryder breaks his promise to Brian of making partner and sells the business right out from under Brian.

Again, it's heart-breaking that EVERYBODY in Brian's life had to stab him, AND DEEPLY, at one time or another.
brianitesince2001 is offline   Reply With Quote