View Single Post
Old 11-12-2017, 05:27 PM
PhoenixRising
Fan Forum Legend

Good Hank. Although that stunt he pulled bringing the young X-Men to the present day was... well, I guess I don't need to tell you.

Polaris or Storm?

Well, I do agree that ships serve their purpose. I just don't like when it gets into soap opera territory, which is why I have issues with stuff like triangles and things, that's all. No need to cloud the storyline with all that drama. And I don't hate Wolverine for that because he was never a threat, really. Just an annoyance because the writers kept going there, like we didn't know how it was always gonna end, you know? I just thought it was unfair to Scott to keep messing with him all the time. Just let the guy be a hero, don't do this Madelyne/Phoenix/Emma/Jean nonsense all the time. And he and Logan actually do work well together if you take Jean out of the equation, which I'd prefer. And for some reason I prefer James Howlett to just Logan.

Ugh, don't get me started on what they've done with Havok lately. And I'd actually like to see Alex and Lorna meet on The Gifted to give them a chance to distinguish themselves apart from the comics.