View Single Post
Old 11-12-2017, 08:59 AM
straws
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Agreed. No romantic S/C.
On an intimate level, they're not a fit but a friendship would have had substance.
Dock has some fun Spordelia friendship CA fics.
Quote:
(side note: I HATE that that is the only real Cordelia fight scene there is, she could kick ass with the moves and agileness of a slayer!)
Yes! The ironic thing is that Cordy was actually the most athletic one out of all the scoobies with her cheerleading and extracurriculars, and when she did finally get trained how to properly fight, we barely got to see it.

Lysa has a good Vamp Cordy fic where she's a really skilled fighter because all her cheerleading acrobatics came as a bonus on top of the vamp package.

Quote:
and I could see Spike developing a crush on Cordelia resulting from the champion coaching she'd no doubt end up giving him as she did Angel or at the very least a physical attraction.
It's canon Spike thinks Cordy is a hottie. Then again, who can blame him. CC is unreal.

Cordelia and Doyle run in behind Angel.
Spike slowly gets back to his feet: “Cordelia. You look smashing. Did you lose weight?”
Cordy: “Yes, there is this great gym at - hey!”
Spike to Angel: “I’ll get that ring. This isn’t over until one of us is a pile of dust, mate.” Runs off.
Cordy to Angel: “Are you okay?”

Icon: cangelgifs.tumblr.com