View Single Post
Old 11-11-2017, 12:37 PM
GrhmLz
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry02 (View Post)
I was wondering about that too. I guess it could have been 10 years before the curse is actually cast, if that scene from S6 with Lucy and Tiger Lily happens at the time of the curse. Or if that is something else, then it's possible the curse was cast right after Lucy was born and they've been in HH for 10 years. I agree that the witch probably took over Drizella's training where Regina left off. I'm sure she has her reasons for that, much like Rumple and Regina in earlier seasons. I wonder if the witch was weary about waking Regina up because she suspects that Regina won't just accept the curse can't be broken and will start looking for another way. I think the witch is likely playing both Ivy and Victoria.
As to the bolded part, I definitely think that is the scenario here. I just am clueless as to what Victoria's beef is with the new Witch. Unless she was Rapunzel and the new Witch is Mother Gothel? The new promo shows us getting a Rapunzel episode and Regina & Drizella looked like they were doing Drizella's training at that old tower this episode. And we appear to have a FB with our EQ Regina talking about this tower in another distant realm? I know some have speculated she could be a Wish!Realm Regina. Very curious on what the New Witch ultimately wants out of this.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.